Audi R8 vs Kawasaki Ninja

HEADPHONES

Well, my first impression was it looked like a computer generated game

If it was real, its a tad stupid on the roads

Also as an experienced biker and track rider I would have pulled over and shot myselft if that audi had of come past me

Rob

Agreed a stupid stunt, dangerous and totaly iresponsible. But those bikes should destroy an R8 0-60 @2s, top speed 189mph plus

I think your correct tony r123 but id say the bikes WOULD totally destroy the R8 at everything but cornering!! I am an ex biker (who paid for the experience) and theres no way in the world i would ever put my limited skills on my bike against my limited skills in my Zed unless it was round a roundabout for an hour & a half - you just ain't gonna win. Ever !!!

Actually seems a bit odd when thinking about it the guy in the R8 has a camera set up, its almost like it was staged or he deliberately goes out to film!

But agree with the other bikers after being one myself, most big bikes would destroy exotica, but a rolling start at 100+ its a little different, but they would still be behind ;)

Also worth considering in any situation like that, whoever takes the most risks will be in front :)

Edited by Jetpilot

Maybe I'm just getting old but that guy seems a total t##t for both his driving and his boasting behaviour in the car. I reckon it would be very easy for an inexperienced driver in another car to make a panicky manoeuvre on seeing him looming up behind them so fast, then it's 'game over' - lives lost and friends and loved ones lives' changed forever. All for a bit of showing off to a giggling girly.