Gear Linkage boot (Above prop shaft) Please Help!

mnc-350z

Good Afternoon, This is my first post and it requires a bit of help! I am looking for the name and part number of a part Nissan cannot seem to find and supply. If you were to look above the prop shaft from underneath the vehicle where the gear linkage is housed on top of the gearbox a boot was found there by one of my technicians which was hanging down onto the prop shaft which he threw away some time ago (this had caused slight where in the prop shaft casing). It was a thick rubber boot which I would say was a linkage gaiter/boot but no one can seem to find what I mean. I am keen to replace this ASAP as it would seem to protect the linkage. Any help/ideas/part numbers or photos would be much appreciated! Thanks

• 2 years later...

I'm after one of these in good working order if anyone has one selling? Previous owners garage when replacing the clutch, must not have fitted it correctly and it's rubbed partly away.

David

Edited by davey_83