PPI or Payment Protection Insurance Thieves.

WhackyWill

I am owed almost £5k by one of the big 4 banks, They agreed they owed me the money

over two years ago on 3 different loans, after almost 18 months of letters by me, most of

which they didn't bother to answer, they sent me a "final settlement figure of just under £5k"

I signed to accept this and sent them back the paperwork on the 22nd of May by recorder delivery,

(they accept they have received it) they stated they will settle agreed claims within 30 days,

I have written to them on at least 5 occasions again and also called them about 10 times, to be told they are

dealing with it, which I don't believe, they keep sending me leaflets to go to the Ombudsman,

WHY..They have agreed it, I have accepted it....so please pay me, they STOLE it off me to start

with, and now they don't want to pay it.. ANYBODY ELSE HAD SIMILAR PROBLEMS..??

(rant over but £5k is a few mods and a holliday.)

But seriously, just go to the Ombudsman and explain the situation. If you have the proof that they've said they'd pay you within 30 days, then they're going to get their knuckles rapped in a big way.

Yes I agree the Ombudsman is the most logical step, but that will take another 2 years, that's how long they quote due to the number of claims.

I sure that's what the bank want me to do,

SuperStu' its the same bloke I ask for all the time I call them, I'm now been told "he's not in today, on leave, or at a meeting",

so he's obviously put me on his "not to be put through list". :surrender:

Edited by WhackyWill

But seriously, just go to the Ombudsman and explain the situation. If you have the proof that they've said they'd pay you within 30 days, then they're going to get their knuckles rapped in a big way.

Yes I agree the Ombudsman is the most logical step, but that will take another 2 years, that's how long they quote due to the number of claims.

I sure that's what the bank want me to do,

SuperStu' its the same bloke I ask for all the time I call them, I'm now been told "he's not in today, on leave, or at a meeting",

so he's obviously put me on his "not to be put through list". :surrender:

Yes but the Ombudsman is likely to jam a fist up their arse for not dealing with it properly as well.

The 'distress and inconvienance' (spell it right because I can't) they're causing you will add a bit on as well

• Like 1