Scruffy Zed woes !

Dan

I went to view a 350z on Thursday. I had been looking forward to it because I haven't had one for a few weeks, but I was gutted when I got there. The whole passenger side and the boot lid had been painted - and quite badly. The drivers side had been keyed and someone had attempted to polish it out but the scratches were through to the metal so all they had done was thin the surrounding paint ! The bonnet was peppered with stone chips so it had obviously ploughed the motorways for a living and both near side alloys were badly kerbed. To make it nice you would have to paint the entire car, but who wants to own a car thats had a full re-spray ! And this on a 53 plate car with 27,000 miles. I've seen ten year old cars with 100k in better condition than this.

On the bright side I picked up a very pretty Skyline on the way home so that will keep me entertained until I find something better :teeth:

Yeah, GTS25T, no mods except the loudest exhaust I've ever had ! Shame it doesn't go as well as it sounds, needs a big turbo really but I can't start spending on it or thats the profit gone ;)