Chargespeed rear bumper

Humpy

Yes I know another sheep going down the CS route but this has been on the burner for a long time now and it's just my favourite rear bumper by far. Anyway the time has come to purchase one especially as it was a birthday present from the Mrs :) So before contacting the traders I thought I would ask to see if anyone was selling one?

Thanks

Steve

Wasso's got an original for sale........................................ :stir:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/76606-chargespeed-rear-original-with-carbon-diffuser-for-sale/

I had already commented on Wasso's post about the sale of his CS sadly out of my price range. RT will be my first port of call and already pm'ed him a while back, I was just checking to see if anyone was going back to stock etc and was selling their CS rear :)

For a new one imported you're looking at least £1,200 for an original.

The RT one is a good choice as its cheaper and even I have a copy of my own bumper :lol:

You'd never make a salesman! :lol:

Thank god!!

If Steve isn't prepared to pay the price I can't force him. Unless you fancy your arm at Sales?

The RT one is a good choice as its cheaper and even I have a copy of my own bumper :lol:

Thank god!!

If Steve isn't prepared to pay the price I can't force him. Unless you fancy your arm at Sales?

It's not me paying the price :lol:

Thank god!!

Ooooh I'll do your sales for you no problem!

Haydn: I'm interested, just for the carbon diffuser though so don't really want to pay that much.

Haydn (on behalf of Wasso): Fine, have it for £100 and a beer or 2 at Wales next year.

Haydn: Sold!

Haydn that was rubbish, get back to your computer.

Anyway the eBay sale ends in 3 days, with 40 watchers so there is hopefully a buyer in there. With the Germans keen on a TUV rare as rocking horse original I'm hoping I'll get a buyer.