EU. Road trip. Break Down Cover.

rothers2901

As the title say. I'm embarking on a French road trip next June and in the planning process. I'm covered by Green Flag at the moment which give 90 days EU road side assistance plus the other benefits. I was wondering if anyone has any experience in this area who could advise on any other cover available. Not really bothered about the cost as this will be factored into the trip.

Edited by rothers2901

Thanks Mopedmark. My intention is to go via the tunnel then to Le Mans onto the Vendee area for a week where I have secured a base to travel from sight seeing the area. Then making my way back up through France with 3 various stops ending in Bruges for a couple of days before returning on the North Sea ferries back to Hull.

If you insurance gives road assistance theoretically you shouldn't need anything extra I would give them a bell to just make-sure of it all.Have you been to France before ?

my only concern is any repatriation of the Z if something really major occurs & never been to France ever.

Yer check your policy phone them to double check.planning is the most important thing get the car in tip top shape if it isn't allready,it's a dodle over there just watch the speed,especially in small villages etc, gone are the days when you could just tank through :lol: they like there speed cameras.Road angels and the like are good out there but ARE illegal so if you use one just be carefull with it on show.:thumbs: