Rush - A must see!

samhu350z

Morning!!!!!!!!!!

I went and watched Rush last night......Awesome!!!

For people who haven't seen the trailers, its about Niki lauder and James Hunt in old school F1.

Just in case people were wondering to see it, in my opinion everybody must see it.

Truly awesome film. Loved the bit at the end (I won't say what as not to ruin), it genuinely gave me goosebumps.

And as for Olivia Wilde, she could steal anything from me haha! I've loved her since she was in [H]ouse, but Chris Hemsworth is just effortlessly cool!

LAUDA guys, his name is Lauda..

Yes - a good movie - driving scenes well photographed and it puts into graphic representation what Lauda went through. Lots of artistic licence taken in terms of their relationship but well worth seeing. The image of poor Francois Cevert's Tyrrell was especially chilling.

David

LAUDA guys, his name is Lauda..

Yes - a good movie - driving scenes well photographed and it puts into graphic representation what Lauda went through. Lots of artistic licence taken in terms of their relationship but well worth seeing. The image of poor Francois Cevert's Tyrrell was especially chilling.

David

It was a shame they didn't show the good friends they were off the track, that was my only complaint really.