Road Tax Rant

K370Z2

Im just off to the post office to pay my £490 for the following year.. im so happy that if the lady behind the counter comments on how much I have to pay for my road tax, im going to smash her in the face.... Wish me look. (Oh by the way, I may not be on the forum for some time, I think my local prison is in Liverpool. Visits would be most welcome).

They normally don't hand down a custodial sentence for a first offence, so I'm assuming you smack her in the face every year?

Why don't you just promise the beak you'll apply online from now on - or is it too late?

• Like 1

bikes are assessed differently and far cheaper for some weird reason so if it was an 05 bike you sold it would have been around €220 import tax

33%? :scare: I knew there was an import tax but I didn't realise it was this much! I sold my Ducati 749 to a guy in the south last year for £3200. He had to have it and paid a deposit without seeing it. I assumed it was massively cheap because of the exchange rate, but once he added on the other £1000 it wasn't cheap at all!