CLUTCH SQUEAK ON CARBONETICS?!

A9H-RX

So the TT zed randomly starts getting this squeak when the engine is running. If I push clutch in, it faintly squeaks and when I pull away it sqeaks to about 15/20mph?

I would like to hope as its carbon its going to be dust causing it but I'm going to place bets on release bearing as its just my luck.. :( any thoughts I might be right?

Edited by A9H-RX

There is a different release bearing required for the ATS Carbonetic as the OEM does not work

You do not state if twin or triple plate.

There should be no "squeak" from the ATS Carbonetic clutch/fly configuration if installed properly.

I have sold loads of these and fitted many without issue.

I run the twin plate and it really is a clutch for life.

Alex. :)

Edited by ZMANALEX

There is a different release bearing required for the ATS Carbonetic as the OEM does not work

You do not state if twin or triple plate.

There should be no "squeak" from the ATS Carbonetic clutch/fly configuration if installed properly.

I have sold loads of these and fitted many without issue.

I run the twin plate and it really is a clutch for life.

Alex. :)

I think it's twin plate. Clutch itself is fine, still pulls like a train with no slip or judder. I know the bearing is different, just don't know where to source one from without buying a kit?