V2 plus Zspeed Undertray

KyleR

Not sure if this belongs in the styling section or not as it's more about fitting of these 2 items :shrug:

Anyway, this is the plan for the front end, V2 and a new Zspeed undertray, but since the V2 is a bit different to the OEM and V1 bumper, does anyone know if the undertray will fit to the bottom of the V2 as it does the other 2?

Thanks for the input :thumbs:

Not sure if this belongs in the styling section or not as it's more about fitting of these 2 items :shrug:

Anyway, this is the plan for the front end, V2 and a new Zspeed undertray, but since the V2 is a bit different to the OEM and V1 bumper, does anyone know if the undertray will fit to the bottom of the V2 as it does the other 2?

I suppose it also depends on the quality of your bumper :shrug: a cheaper copy might not have the same tabs etc on it.

I suppose it also depends on the quality of your bumper :shrug: a cheaper copy might not have the same tabs etc on it.

Possibly true, but I don't think the bottom of the bumper has any tabs, just drill a few holes for the screws to attach. I just wasn't sure how far the panel under the bumper of the V2 should reach since it's a bit longer than the OEM and V1 I think. But yes, still depends if the replica matches this :thumbs:

Oh I thought yours was a genuine article. Who was your supplier because I'd like it too arrive pre drilled :D

Haven't got a clue, I purchased used but new if you know what I mean. Through investigation it was potentially a "Rik" special. So special it fitted like a glove.