Information needed about Dome Lights wire.

Alessio

Hello friends,

i'm about to fit on my z the ghost logo projector, and of course want to make it works with the map lights.

Well, i know i can get the +/- straight from the dome, but i don't want to make it pass trough the roof, then pillars then doors....

Maybe some of you know if i can get it near the fuse box? (not straight from the bcm pins), i was looking for the wires.

Thanks you all guys, good day ;)

Not 100% on your question, but in the passenger side A pillar there's a red, black and pink wire.

Red and black are pos and neg at all times (even when car is off) and pink becomes live when a door is opened.

Just be careful tapping into that circuit with regards to overloading the BCM.

Not 100% on your question, but in the passenger side A pillar there's a red, black and pink wire.

Red and black are pos and neg at all times (even when car is off) and pink becomes live when a door is opened.

Just be careful tapping into that circuit with regards to overloading the BCM.

Hi, thanks for the help.

If i well understand i have to use the red wire (12v+) and the pink as ground right? so it will works as the dome do?

However i cant get why there are this kind of wire in te pillars.... maybe are the dome alimentation one?

Thanks