Howdy!

Evening all!

I'm currently looking for a car to build as a 'toy' and the 350Z is one of the candidates so thought I'd register and get some info.

My current fun wagon is my Focus RS mk2 tuned to over 400bhp and it is an absolute animal however I'm fairly limited to how far I can take things without having a detrimental effect on her residual value, plus FWD is great but again it has its limits.

The 350Z ticks a few boxes in terms of being a RWD coupe with a strong engine and they are certainly value for money.

I'm from the Chester area and seen a fair few Z's knocking around and they look gorgeous, there's a kitted up white one parked down the road from me which looks tasty! I have also had a couple of run ins with a loud black Z driven by a blonde lady who was keen to play (no pun intended).

Edited by Mr Knight

I have also had a couple of run ins with a loud black Z driven by a blonde lady who was keen to play (no pun intended).

That'll be Squee :) . Welcome to the forum, I'm just over the border in Buckley.

Pete

Fair play to her, she doesn't mind putting her foot down!

Anyone know the white one? I'll have a look at the reg in the morning as that thing is beautiful!

Anyone know the white one? I'll have a look at the reg in the morning as that thing is beautiful!

Hmm, I've seen a couple of white ones locally, one was a roadster, the other a coupe looked like it had been wrapped. Is this one an import, ie square plates?

Pete

Hmm, I've seen a couple of white ones locally, one was a roadster, the other a coupe looked like it had been wrapped. Is this one an import, ie square plates?

Pete

It's a coupe and has UK plates, very JDM looking though!