Ginger NG54 Arundel

coldel

Hahaha... finally.... FINALLY. My first spotted since i started using forums.

And yes, I saw you, coz I wondered why I recognized your face mate!!! (Met you at the grasshopper...) I'm trying desperately to recall where it was though that I saw you...

How are you anyway? Hows the Vauxhall? ;)

Hurrah! I saw you twice that evening actually. We walked into and out of town.

Vauxhall was parked just around the corner at the B&B, going fantastically well, still haven't driven it more than 50% capability, it still scares the crap out of me!

Were you staying on Ford Road somewhere? I could well be imagining it but I think that's where I saw you lol...

Haha, my poor little zed is starting to feel slow now strangely... So could understand something else feeling scary quick.

Do you stay in Arundel a lot? Or just a spur of the moment thing?

My wife's parents live in Worthing, so we dropped the little 'un off with them and spent the night in a B&B close-by just to have a bit of time out (Hanger Down House on Priory Lane). But yes we go to Arundel probably 3 or 4 times a year. I actually let her drive the VX for the first time the following morning as the roads are so quiet around there, she loved it!