Fox and pelican pub tonight

BillyZed

If drinks with my mate who's Mrs gave birth this week are cancelled I may pop along, would probably get there at 8ish though, how long are you staying?

I'd guess as long as we can talk cars for :lol:

Then off to Hindhead tunnel? :lol: :lol:

Quite possible! mauhahaha! You're welcome to join :)

but I want to go home and fit the 'zorst! :lol:

Might have to fit it in the car park then??

Nah it's cool, I'd rather do it in proper light :) does it use the bolts which are already on the exhaust? And that reminds me, I need to order a new gasket! :lol:

Nah it's cool, I'd rather do it in proper light :) does it use the bolts which are already on the exhaust? And that reminds me, I need to order a new gasket! :lol:

Yep it will use the original bolt sizes :) I would order some new ones though (depends how seized yours are)

Yeah better had :thumbs: 3 inch gasket :)

Yep it will use the original bolt sizes :) I would order some new ones though (depends how seized yours are)

Fancy these ones? great price I think :lol:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/M10-Stainless-Bolt-Set-Pair-of-Bolts-Nuts-Washers-Screw-Hex-Head-for-Exhaust-DIY-/230686799110?pt=UK_DIY_Material_Nails_Fixing_MJ&hash=item35b6013506

Fancy these ones? great price I think :lol:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/M10-Stainless-Bolt-Set-Pair-of-Bolts-Nuts-Washers-Screw-Hex-Head-for-Exhaust-DIY-/230686799110?pt=UK_DIY_Material_Nails_Fixing_MJ&hash=item35b6013506

:lol: better get a solid gold gasket to go with it