Tarmac Roof Spoiler Fitted

d95gas

Morning All,

Just thought I would post up a couple of pics of the roof spoiler I recently purchased from Tarmac. As always, fantastic delivery time, and the goodies are well packaged.

Had it mounted on the rear screen within 20 mins, very very simple install. I didn't want to bond it on as it will be coming off to be sprayed when I get the bumper done, so for now I used the 3M double sided tape, having first cleaned the glass and spoiler with IPA to remove any grease and dirt.

Excuse the pics, I'm not into photography, more of a point and click guy. All in all very impressed with the spoiler and love the new look.....

As you see, I took the opportunity to de-wiper at the same time, but did some pics with the spoiler and wiper on, and then with no wiper:

With wiper

SAM_0394.JPG

Without Wiper

SAM_0403.JPG

SAM_0395.JPG

SAM_0405.JPG

I really much prefer the clean lines with the absence of the wiper, and to b honest even in my company car I never use the rear wiper, usually just stick the heated rear window on, plus its already coated with RainX.

Top marks to Tarmac for an excellent product.........Now to purchase the "Tarmac Side Steps"

• Like 1

It looks good any chance of some further away pictures as I'm thinking about getting one and my cars also black cheers and def get some side steps there easy to fit and look wicked. Also with the rear wiper I had some round stickers made up in black and you can hardly see where the hole used to be and it doesn't let water in.

Edited by Pete87

No sorry but all you need to do is go to any vinyl or sign righting shop and they should be able to do you some they did me about 30 for like £5 I used them to de spoiler and de wiper my old 200sx. All you need to do is measure the whole and add about 4mm to the measurement it looks a lot better than using bungs tho in my opinion.

They can just do you some on an a4 sheet good luck I stole the idea off the sxoc guys. If you get some update the pictures on here might help a few other people out as well.

Edited by Pete87

They can just do you some on an a4 sheet good luck I stole the idea off the sxoc guys. If you get some update the pictures on here might help a few other people out as well.

Will get it done next week, I have a few days where I will be based locally, so if the rain holds off I'll get it done.....Thanks

• Like 1