Broke down earlier, advice needed

MrsNiki

I felt your pain this evening Niki :console:

After a crappy day at work I thought I`d go for a drive in the zed to help me chill out a bit. So on my drive I got caught short & stopped for a pee, returned to the car & dead was the battery :thumbdown: So dead the fuel pump wouldn`t even prime & on flat ground I had no chance of bump starting her so had to call the AA. After an hour sitting in the pitch black in the middle of knowhere the handy AA man arrived & got me started. He tested the battery once running & confirmed that it was fooked as it was only taking 4amps of charge :scare:

So made my way back home being super concious about not stalling it with my stupid boy racer clutch :blush:

I have just ordered a new battery an Excide premium

• Amp Hours: (Ah): 65Ah
  • Cold Cranking Amp: (CCA): 580CCA

Hopefully this will see me a few years.

Also would like to thanks Adsrian Octet for offering to drive 110 miles to come rescue me, thanks mate :thumbs:

How much Darren?

Sounds like Clutch slave cylinder, not a big issue, about £80 for the part & prob 30-60mins to remove, install & bleed.

Hope you get it back soon

+1, I think ZManAlex normally recommends also getting a braided line put in at the same time.

Edited by Gudzy