Pics of stock cars

Ekona

Dans right to a point.....it's boring for existing members however its just about the acceptance thing, allowing them their excitement at their new 'sports car'. For a lot of people the Zed regardless of how much you can pick one up for these days is a 'dream car'.

That's why I never bother posting up any pics of my TT.......is stock, its dull as fook, it's a derv........if anyone was happy for me having it then I can only assume that they don't like me!

• Like 2

I used to be big on modding my cars and spent a ridiculous amount on my first car, a 1.3 sr nova. The zed is the first car in years I have owned where I feel proud to own albeit I've had some decent cars during that time but none that give you that giddy feeling like the zed does.

It's the first car I hadve modified in years too so regardless how tame and boring they seem to some on here to me it is something I enjoy doing and like to share with others.

Small mods to me can be more interesting than say FI on a zed. At the end of the day it's just an add on turbo or charger regardless of extra horses or cost and time taken to do. Any of us could do this quite easily given the money.

In short if someone wants to post a pic of a new gear knob that's made their zed ownership the slightest bit more enjoyable then I am happy to look at their pics and enjoy it with them the same as a MONSTER FI build thread :)

Edited by Bems
  • Like 1

I thought this was an 'owners club' not a modified car club??

Should us noobs be banned from the meets too in case anyone sees our tedious vehicles in real life?! smileyvault-stirthepot.gif

(and yes, that comes from someone who posted a pic of her new aerial... but hey, at least I didn't start a build thread about it ;))

• Like 2

Moving forwards 350z pictures should not be posted on here, its not the place for them...I guess is the upshot of it.

Oh and its a nice friendly forum btw!

To be fair I can see how it might exasperate the more miserable members on here......

I think it is much nicer to welcome new members with a :wave: and a :worthless: and when the post a pic of their bog standard car to say "very nice" B) than to tell then to bugger off and not post anything till they have lowered it and shoved some godawful bumper and skirts on it :yuck:

• Like 2

Sometimes you just get a 'good' pic and wanna share it. I for example haven't been down the moffat road lately on a nice evening yet... parked up down some of those hills/valleys def deserves a wee pic or two B) (eg. in point the signature thing at the bottom... I quite like that pic next to the windmills! :) )

Edited by AMT

So all that should be posted are pictures of cars with rediculous body kits and so low that they are almost undriveable?

Funny because at all the meets I have been to, stock looking Zeds always outnumber the non standard :shrug:

That's because our stock, daily drivers are the only ones who can actually clear the speed bumps to get into the car park!

winking-sticking-out-tongue-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 3

Next thing we know Dan will be advocating they have to have big orange stickers on them with "Standard". :p

Couldn't agree more :p

They should also be in the same silver colour & all the owners are not allowed to mingle with the superior drivers ;)

Next thing we know Dan will be advocating they have to have big orange stickers on them with "Standard". :p

Couldn't agree more :p

They should also be in the same silver colour & all the owners are not allowed to mingle with the superior drivers ;)

I thought it was like that now...?? :scare: :scare:

So all that should be posted are pictures of cars with rediculous body kits and so low that they are almost undriveable?

Funny because at all the meets I have been to, stock looking Zeds always outnumber the non standard :shrug:

That's because our stock, daily drivers are the only ones who can actually clear the speed bumps to get into the car park!

winking-sticking-out-tongue-smiley-emoticon.gif

Oi :boxing:

That's not true - I have a couple of planks of wood in the boot and I can sometimes manage to get in.

Although I did beach on the car park entrance in Wales, the guys who did the run up the day before will remember I'm sure :lol:

• Like 2

Ooh, this thread got far more interesting comments than I'd expected, been out all day so first chance to catch up.

All valid points made by folks, I don't think there's a right or wrong, it was just something I noticed that I found a bit weird. Genuinely not having a pop or trying to alienate anyone, the most important thing is that that the buyer has got a car they're really happy with and proud of. :)

• Like 1

Ooh, this thread got far more interesting comments than I'd expected, been out all day so first chance to catch up.

All valid points made by folks, I don't think there's a right or wrong, it was just something I noticed that I found a bit weird. Genuinely not having a pop or trying to alienate anyone, the most important thing is that that the buyer has got a car they're really happy with and proud of. :)

What? Has Dan's account been hacked? 'All valid points'? 'I dont think theres a right or wrong'? Whats that all about! :lol: