New front bumper design ideas

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Just in discussion stage at the moment about designing a new style front bumper fascia. It's probably a project for next season as there's a long list of stuff already in the pipeline.

Been batting around a few ideas but thought it would be good to get you guys involved, see what owners want.

My idea was pretty subtle:

Smoothed badge

Air duct

Veilside V1 style bottom

Mesh opening

All blended as a one piece bumper obviously.

Probably a bit bland for some, what do you reckon , any ideas input welcome.

I'd go for an Aerosync rep Chris... or maybe see if you can figure out what makes the Aerosync look so cool and extend it further (very close to a NismoV1 but has that little something extra which makes it look cool).

Edited by marzman

I'd go for an Aerosync rep Chris... or maybe see if you can figure out what makes the Aerosync look so cool and extend it further (very close to a NismoV1 but has that little something extra which makes it look cool).

+1 an aerosync that is available and cheaper would sell very well IMO. Shame as its a cool bumper.

+1 an aerosync that is available and cheaper would sell very well IMO. Shame as its a cool bumper.