Head Unit Opinions

chrischew

Good Morning,

I've only just joined the Forum. I've recently bought a 2003 350z Gt with Bose and Navigation. Prior to this I owned a Seat Leon FR 2.0Tdi and was a member of the Seat Forums.

I'm wanting to upgrade my head unit as I want to integrate Bluetooth for Phone and an Ipod Connection. I've had a good read through the sticky posts to confirm what I actually need to purchase. However before I decide to buy the Head Unit and necessary cables I would like to confirm that I am getting the right thing. I have also tried calling Sextons yesterday and today but for some reason there phones appear to be down??

The package I am looking at is below:

http://carstereos4u.co.uk/nissan-350z-double-din-dvd-radio-usb-mp3-bluetooth-sd-Steering%20Wheel%20Interface-car-stereo-kit?filter_name=2203%20SW

If I am correct I should have everything there to actually install the head unit and steering wheel controls. I believe the only thing I am missing is the 'factory sound system interface' which i will need to get separately, as below:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-2007-2008-Nissan-350z-Replace-Radio-Bose-Adapter-/310343722731?pt=Car_Audio_Video&hash=item4841ed66eb

(I know i don't need to get it from America but just putting this in to make sure I'm thinking along the right lines)

I think with these two packages I should have everything???

If anyone can offer me any advice it will be greatly appreciated. Unfortunately I am working to a budget so I don't want to upgrade the entire system, just the head unit at this point.

Thank you in anticipation.

Chris