Finally found my Zed replacement!

stuarty

Picked up my BMW Z4 3.0si from Infinity Glasgow today and ive been smilling all day!

Since getting rid of my Zed a few years ago i chopped and changed cars for all sorts of different reasons, but ive always missed my old zed.

Anyway ive finally found the perfect replacement and i'm absolutely delighted. I feel the same way about this new car as i did about my Zed!

• Like 1

What a hairdressers car...

Had one up the ass of the Zed the other day with racing stripes and racing numbers on it...left it for dead... :thumbs: :thumbs:

Aye well, congratulations!

Seriously though, defo fastest and best handling car ive had in a long time!

Had one up the ass of the Zed the other day with racing stripes and racing numbers on it...left it for dead... :thumbs: :thumbs:

ec78737f1172facd9b20b7a0bd8aef50_zpsa70fd0e4.jpg

Your bloody worse than me for getting itchy feet with a car! Try and keep this for at least 2 years (worth mentioning there is no chance of this and in 6 months when the novelty has worn off the combination of running costs and finance will be pissing you right off and you'll be back where I am now thinking that a 5k car is a 'really good idea'........inevitably followed 6 months later by 'this heap of @*!# is costing me a fortune in repairs......might as well get a new car on tick...........in strolls the world :lol: )

Your bloody worse than me for getting itchy feet with a car! Try and keep this for at least 2 years (worth mentioning there is no chance of this and in 6 months when the novelty has worn off the combination of running costs and finance will be pissing you right off and you'll be back where I am now thinking that a 5k car is a 'really good idea'........inevitably followed 6 months later by 'this heap of @*!# is costing me a fortune in repairs......might as well get a new car on tick...........in strolls the world :lol: )

that sounds just like me - except with the Z (so far) - I still look though - is that being unfaithful (is looking at other women unfaithful ?) or is it a case of you're allowed to window shop, but don't purchace or test the product :shrug:

that sounds just like me - except with the Z (so far) - I still look though - is that being unfaithful (is looking at other women unfaithful ?) or is it a case of you're allowed to window shop, but don't purchace or test the product :shrug:

You slut.......don't even look at me with those cheating eyes! Look away!

Glad your enjoying it, I'm a big fan of the Z4M but the 3.0 is a good choice. Good looking car

Cheers mate. I was thinking that the Z4 M must be an absolute monster, if my 3.0si is anything to go by!

I've driven one, its beautifully balanced and great power delivery. Reminded me a bit of the s2000 with the compact cabin etc

• Like 1

My old boss used to say - It doesn't matter where you get your appetite from, as long as you eat at home.

Pretty sound logic really.

So feel free to look :)