Anyone know this car?

Vik54

Obviously it is overpriced and not what it says it is - i.e. poor paint match on the body kit and not Nismo wheels but it is up here and I've never come across it before http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201308088209430/sort/default/usedcars/maximum-age/up_to_7_years_old/colour/red/model/350_z/make/nissan/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/postcode/dd68hg/radius/1501/page/1?logcode=p

Obviously it is overpriced and not what it says it is - i.e. poor paint match on the body kit and not Nismo wheels but it is up here and I've never come across it before http://www.autotrade...age/1?logcode=p

They look like they sit out further within the rims if that makes sense?

They look like Nismo wheels to me........just minus the nismo stickers....

Way over priced, are you looking for a new one Vik? Want to buy a nice, well looked after, stock (well still Uprevved), recently machine polished 370 with below average miles? :teeth:

sweetheart I would if I could - but I think a tad out my price bracket - been unemployed for four months now ... but hoping I have something soon and then I AM CAR SHOPPING!!

Way over priced, are you looking for a new one Vik? Want to buy a nice, well looked after, stock (well still Uprevved), recently machine polished 370 with below average miles? :teeth:

sweetheart I would if I could - but I think a tad out my price bracket - been unemployed for four months now ... but hoping I have something soon and then I AM CAR SHOPPING!!

Sorry to hear that Viki, hope the new job pans out, then go get one ;).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...