difference between 53K and 64K services

DaddyCee

I have approached Wessex Nissan in Bristol for a service quote and they have come back to me with the following prices:

53K - £482.60

64K - £337.57

Can anyone advise if this is the going rate and what the difference bewteen the 2 services are please?

Cheers,

DC.

Edited by DaddyCee

seems to be difficult to find a decent independant in Bristol that cater for the 350Z, hence why I am resorting to using the main stealer.

Head to Horsham Developments - not that far from Bristol.

• 4 weeks later...

What on earth did they do for ~£500? If that includes all parts and fluids etc, then maybe not too bad. I'd expect them to have changed the belts, plugs, brake fluid, tranny and gearbox oil for that as well as all the normal stuff.

it was the lesser cost service that I went for, tbh they didnt do an awful lot for the price, visual checks mainly and oil change. They recommended for me to get the 4 brake discs changed but wanted to sting me over £1.6K for the privilege. I'm going to buy the parts and get a local independent to fit for me soon. Spark plugs to be changed will be another £350 again advisory but not urgent.