Is it the hot weather?

Flex

Its because all the Zed owners are coming around to the startling conclusion that they should have bought a Jag or a Vauxhall... :stir:

I'd rather have aids

Good AIDS or Bad AIDS?

And it's a 911 they should've bought :p

Nah, they should have gone for a Supra ;)

Haha I didn't know there was good aids and bad??

I would rather have a lot than a vauxhall!

I would agree with Ian and say Supra :)

this forum has a lot of sufferers of SMS and SPS, its a terrible affliction that makes the sufferer agressive and confrontational, and requires the need to show off uncontrollably. thankfully at 5ft10 i'm immune :lol:

and who has that?

TBH it was just a normal back and forth between me an ekona like always. I have no problem with ekona and I bet he is cool with me. It's everyone else trying to get forum clique points. Its like when you was in a fight (i'm not saying me and dan where fighting far from it) but most of the other posters are the people around the sided going fight na na na fight.

It's the usual he has alot of posts or something along them lines so I bet suck up to him. One person comes with a different side to it and its a fight? Hardly. If some of you think anything along them lines was near a fight you need to switch off your pc and go outside :lol:

I'm not taking sides on this one :lol: there are points in that thread you both make that I agree with. And others I don't. What ever foreplay you too enjoy is up to you both :lol: with regards to other posters I plead the 5th on that :lol:

I'm not taking sides on this one :lol: there are points in that thread you both make that I agree with. And others I don't. What ever foreplay you too enjoy is up to you both :lol: with regards to other posters I plead the 5th on that :lol:

No no wasn't asking you to take a side, but I'm glad you see what I mean by the rest of it. Plus you know what me and him are like on a debate. But you know we don't hold it against each other. It's seems to be everyone else that has been wound up, I quite enjoyed it. Infact I bet ekona did too and I brought a smirk to his face.

Pleading the 5th? You see more fights at school then any of us do so you know what I'm on about :lol:

Noting both of you as I do you're probably right. You both enjoy a verbal tussle. Neither of you will lose any sleep over this. But as you say others seem to still have their panties in a right knot.

Luckily I always go commando :ninja:

Hurl :p