Potential new owner/anyone know ef58 bxj

Hey guys I'm Matt. Currently drive a 2008 focus ST3 running full stage one mods around 280/290hp and 300+ ft pounds of torque. I'm interested in having a change and a 350 z really ticks the box! I test drove the above car yesterday and loved it, it had this forums sticker on it and wondered who's it was. It's a silver 58 plate GT fully loaded with sat nav, would of done the deal if they hasn't offered me 8.5k for mine!! Anyone else had a focus and made the swap? When I started the car it sounded immense, very aggressive with a lovely burble, is this normal? Looked like a standard exhaust to me!

Thanks Matt

Zed is the only V6 noise I like. Very aggressive compared to others.. Normally they sound quite tinny IMO in other cars. With the right exhaust you can get them sounding sweet as a nut

Edited by A9H-RX

The Z delivers it's power in a very linear fashion so it may never feel like it's punching but look down at the speedo and prepare to say sorry officer :lol:

You'll live the switch to a z it's a unique ownership experience

Have a listen to some of the exhausts that are available and you'll soon forget the St, mine has a great sounding setup imo if your interested take a look in my journal for videos