Grey 370Z M8... Aye you, guy with the shades.. lol

AMT

Just coming up to my turn off and I notice a wide angry lookin' thing in my right mirror, 370Z coming up (Regy E*10 something), he looked in while I was doin the same, gave me a steely look through his shades :lol: ... nice shirt lol. Car looked very nice! Bet the two looked good sitting next to each other from behind for the 2 secs it was B)

Edited by AMT

Can't mind too much, he wasn't old...looked like a BMW/Merc/Audi businessman...all shirted up etc... lol...oh and don't forget the shades :lol::p

Edited by AMT

Can't mind too much, he wasn't old...looked like a BMW/Merc/Audi businessman...all shirted up etc... lol...oh and don't forget the shades :lol::p

so because we drive a nissan we should wear kappa trackys?

Dont think you can get kappas these days, fila tracksuit is the one to go for lol

Mind Kappa... loved that stuff when i was young :p . Not even entertaining DBlock :lol: . I hve the luxury of not having to wear 'suit gear' to work.... and thank god as I would hate it lol. The Zeds definatley more a.... jeans n' T kinda car though I will admit haha

• Like 1