Thank you Alex & Infiniti Glasgow!

AMT

Just a little message to say thank you very much to ZMANALEX & Infiniti Glasgow! Needed some banana arm bushes as mines had worn away, messaged Alex and he was extremely helpful, sent the money late one night, posted the next day and arrived the day after that, fantastic service! :thumbs:. Booked into Infiniti Glasgow and more of the same from my last visit a little while back for a P3, excellent customer service, knowledgeable and no fuss! Car feels much better now with a more 'weighted' feel to the steering as it was a bit vague due to the worn bushes. So thank you to all again!

Here's a few pics of the courtesy car I was given to get to work in, very nice car indeed. (also remembered this time to knock it over to 'full' manual mode to keep it in 7th... instead of burning a hole in my wallet :lol:)....

2013-07-22165527_zps84c290b4.jpg2013-07-22165601_zps3b33154d.jpg2013-07-22165441_zpsba6bb2de.jpg