Bluetooth adaptor installation

pmorg4

I've just bought a Bluetooth module from a fellow forum member. My car has the cradle for the module, but I can't figure out how to physically install it. There seems to be some kind of plastic cover over the part where the electrical connection should be made, but it doesn't want to come off. Can someone please state the procedure for this before I break it?

I've searched the forums and found lots of questions around the Bluetooth module and cradle, but nothing explaining how to actually fit it. I hope that doesn't mean I'm the only person who couldn't work it out!

There's a post in the guides section that seems like it should have installation instructions, but there's no attachment. I'm guessing the attachment has been removed at some point, so it may be an idea for someone to add a new post there if they have a copy of the document.

Thanks!

Edited by pmorg4

Sorted mate, thanks :)

Easy when you know how! It was a combination of pressing the button and pulling the spring-loaded part at the front forward, that allows the plastic cover at the back to fold down. Now paired and working.

Cheers

• Like 1

If it makes you feel any better, my other half couldn't figure out how to get it back in despite taking it out moments before. She felt like an idiot when I showed her how to do it. :lol:

And just to pre-empt those on here; yes, yes I am aware of the numerous double entendres.

I'm also aware she actually is an idiot purely for her taste in men, I've informed her of this but she thought I was joking or something. :wacko:

Sorted mate, thanks :)

Easy when you know how! It was a combination of pressing the button and pulling the spring-loaded part at the front forward, that allows the plastic cover at the back to fold down. Now paired and working.

Cheers

And welcome to the Forum, glad it worked. :welcome: