Airbag Warning Light

Emz350Z

Hi All,

I have had a red flashing airbag light on my dashboard for a while now. I asked my mechanic to look into it but he said I need to take it to Nissan to have a diagnosis test done with the correct diagnosis equipment.

Does anyone have or know anyone with this equipment? I haven't been too impressed with Nissan as I just can't get over the ridiculous quotes that they give me!

Thanks,

Emma :)

If it's the same issue as mine it's just a lose connector, I need to take the seat out and replace the connector as it's doing my napper in.

Once you've firmed up the connector you can do the pedal dance to reset and it'll go away.

Just give all of the plugs a squeeze and follow the air bag reset proceedure and fingers crossed you will be ok. If you have anything bouncing around the footwell it can set the light off, happened to me 3 times now

• Like 1

common issue, just turn it off, turn the key round until the air bag light goes off and turn car off again. Do it 4 times and it will reset. However it will come back on, I am still scratching my head trying to work out what is happening to turn it back on :shrug:

common issue, just turn it off, turn the key round until the air bag light goes off and turn car off again. Do it 4 times and it will reset. However it will come back on, I am still scratching my head trying to work out what is happening to turn it back on :shrug:

I refer to my earlier post :)

My old 350Z had the same problem, My auto electrician said it was the same problem with a lot of the 3 series BMW's cut a long story short Bypassed the warning light still ok if you were unlucky enough to be in a crash. Heated seats dry out the connections. Once done no further problems. No Crashes!!!!!!