This is one talented dude

sl114

very very talented especially on the guitar front voice not fantastic but good.

Now this is the kind of voices he was probably trying to aspire to...almost there

May I present...

D'Angelo and tony Rich

now thats talent and true soul, the kind I want in my cafe :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::yahoo::yahoo:

great thing about these guys is that they are not trying to sound like him, they individualise the essence to their own voice. I cant stand it when you get singers who try to impersonate others, like star in their eyes or X factor when every girl tries to be the next Christine Aguilera or gut like Robbie Williams.

These kind of people miss the whole point of what performing is in IMHO. They become classed as cheap ripoffs.

You get free Tickets to the Jazz Cafe in London????? How you do that.? Im glad I got to see Lyndon David Hall perform there before he sadly died.

I get them through work mate, so let me know if someone is playing that you want to see and i will see if i can get some, i will probably join you too as i dont have anyone who likes that sort of music in my circle of friends