is new lower plenum gasket required?

The Chubby Ninja

hi folks, ive just had a bit of a last minute thought, ive got my upper and lower plenum removed in order to fit my injectors and in prep for if my fuel return system ever arrives :angry: , my question is, do I need to replace the lower gasket? mine looks fine but just wanted to ask peoples opinions on this. heres a pic of the gasket in question....gasket_zps5932f89e.jpg

I know mate its awful driving an old saxo about when ive got potential of over 400horses sitting on axel stands in my drive. Never mind once its done itl be epic lol. Il take you for a blast in it when its done. Il let you know when im going upto crail again aswell :)

Scared incase i go an order a sc after i see how epic it is

To do the job properly, best to replace the gasket.

In stock and good to go same/next day if required.

Alex. :)

how much do you take for them alex?

I know mate its awful driving an old saxo about when ive got potential of over 400horses sitting on axel stands in my drive. Never mind once its done itl be epic lol. Il take you for a blast in it when its done. Il let you know when im going upto crail again aswell :)

Scared incase i go an order a sc after i see how epic it is

haha I went to buy an induction kit and ended up ordering the supercharger! I thought zeditis was a myth and some bull folk told their missus that they had a problem but I can confirm that its definetly real and ive caught it big time!

You guys are getting so lazy: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.350z-uk.c...d-upper-gasket/

http://www.350z-uk.c...un-shim-gasket/

Alex :)

excellent alex cheers. its just so much effort searching through everything :lol: .at this rate id be aswell just coming to you once a week and searching through everything you've got :lol: .I think il also be needing the gasket for the fuel tank for when I take the cover off to change the fuel pump and fit the return sytem..have you got his too?

You do not require to search through my sub forum mate, all you have to do is place your order as you have been around long enough to know that you will not find genuine quality parts any where else cheaper. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuel tank O rings are in stock.

You will require 2, as there is 1 either side.

Alex. :)