Little big of damage...

Kennydies

A while ago I got my car hung up on a verge and it damaged the black lip on the front of the car.

I had it off this weekend and got it mainly back into shape but noticed I have lost several of the little metal clips on the bottom. It is these mainly that retain the contact betweent the lip and the body work.

Anyone know what these are called and where i can buy some?

Thanks.

A while ago I got my car hung up on a verge and it damaged the black lip on the front of the car.

I had it off this weekend and got it mainly back into shape but noticed I have lost several of the little metal clips on the bottom. It is these mainly that retain the contact betweent the lip and the body work.

Anyone know what these are called and where i can buy some?

Thanks.

Don't know exactly what they are called (probably something like aero package retaining clips) but any nissan dealer worth their salt should know. When mine was last in for service, they noticed I had some missing and sorted them for me. Was about £30 all in...... not that cheap for plastic clips, but there you go! :dry:

I may have a few lying around if you are interested, Actually I think they are from a Micra but might fit just the same ...

a picture would help...

but i guess it is a metal clip, 15mm wide. 22 mm long and the hole in the middle for a self tapper...

pm me if you are interested, with postage address.