Trucks, Rocks n' Zeds....

AMT

So coming home from work today along a 60 road a nice big truck kicks up a stone that hit my wing mirror so hard it shoved it back....and its went deep into the paint. FF%$k!!! Your never safe are you?.. No matter how much you try God will find a way of damaging your Zed... lol So repairable or is it better to get a new mirror shell thing?... Well I know its prob repairable but how much do you think something like that might cost?? Any help greatful, cheers

2013-07-11163301_zpsafc8e964.jpg

Edited by AMT

be thankful (i suppose) it didn't hit anywhere else :shrug:

and anyway.....................its only in primer - so your ready for your proper colour soon :stir:

Edited by ioneabee
  • Like 1

I know, to be honest, its a mark I could leave and nothing would fall off or rust etc and its small on a wing mirror so not many would notice. I did get out and check down the side of my car (while almost in tears haha :lol: ) the noise was horrific and when I seen the mirror folder back I was like...F&**$$$kk!!! lol

Does your passenger door have a cup holder? Mines off a door with one of them

They should all be the same I would assume if its a UK one? But yeah it has a cup holder lol Its an HR.