Forum lurker on the hunt for a Z

Hi all,

Been a member on here for just over 5 years so thought it about time I posted. The reason I joined up initially was my father had a 350z and was having the problem with the airbag light staying on. A bit of searching on here and a cure was found.

I had the pleasure of using his car quite often. It was a 54 plate 276 model. I found it a very good all round car. I didn't really appreciate how fast it was at the time due to owning a modified hawkeye STi impreza but I loved the seating position and the fantastic exhaust note.

Fast forward 5 years and I'm now in the market for a 370z. I'm a massive fan of the looks and the interior has come on leaps and bounds imo. I'm not 100% sure which colour I'm after just yet but I definitely want a gt model for the wheels and interior toys. There are a couple of thing I'm not totally up to speed on and I was wondering if someone could help me out. I know some of these thing may have come only on a special edition or from a certain model year onwards:

Keyless entry

USB

Synchro rev match

Premium connect with Bluetooth.

Any info would be much appreciated and will help me looking for the right age and model edition.

Cheers,

Melly

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. From reading reviews and watching a million videos online I feel the Z will cover so many bases that I can enjoy it and keep it for a while. I'm a serial car buyer and most cars are lucky to last 6-12 month in my possession before I get bored or something else catches my eye. I've had in excess of 50 cars now at the ripe old age of 30 so I'm looking to slow that down a bit and that's where the z comes in. I do roughly 10-12k miles a year so my main car needs to have the toys and gadgets I mentioned in my first post along with others such as cruise control, nav and xenons.

I took a test drive of the new GT86 as I thought with its good looks and sterling reviews plus the great kits it comes with as standard, it would be a worthy purchase. Turns out most of the hype is just that, hype. It's pretty plasticky, sounds terrible under load and is about as swift as an ep3/dc5 but without the vtec. Seating position, steering, handling balance and kit level are top notch tho but perhaps at a lower price point.

I'm currently running a facelift 05 DC5 integra type r and a 95 celica GT4. The Honda will be leaving to be replaced by the Z but the GT4 will be kept as its my toy.

Has anyone any info on the above question I asked regarding which model year if any did those extras come on the 370z.

Cheers,

Melly