Sarnie's not coming on the 26th (and who cares, really)

Sarnie

Beavis, everyone is entitled to an opinion.... I/you can't say for sure that Sarnie hasn't let anyone know, thats between him and the organiser/bed provider.

so ya not coming then sarnie?

I think that going on this comment that it was proof enough that he had not let the organiser know.

Guest prescience

Sarnie,

Could I ask a simple question? What do you think you have positively contributed to this forum since you joined. In terms of:

- posting (vis-a-vis informative new threads, not re-hashing old sh*te)

- organising group buys,

- organising meets

:teeth:

ps this is meant in a good (ie accentuate the good bits) kind of way [there must be some :p ]

Sarnie,

Could I ask a simple question? What do you think you have positively contributed to this forum since you joined. In terms of:

- organising group buys,

- organising meets

ps this is meant in a good (ie accentuate the good bits) kind of way [there must be some :p ]

this is just stirring even more though :dry:

Sarnie do not answer Dorian's provocation

And Dorian....... stop stirring :dry::p (smilies or no smilies)

Guest prescience
Sarnie,

- organising group buys,

- organising meets

:thumbs: captured :thumbs:

there is a valid point in there somewhere though ;)

Guest prescience
Dorian, you coming on the 26th? :teeth:

You'd be surprised that I did (not like meets which is not my bag) contact my mate who lives in Worsely to see if we could travel into town. He didn't want to come along himself and TBH as I work (and sometimes travel) late in London, I did not want to stay there and travel alone (even less not knowing the area). I don't really do couches :(

On the plus side, we sold our house today and will be (99%) moving to this gaff within 8-10 weeks which is rather more North than South - I'm really made up bout this since it has a Holiday Cottage attached

51514__IMG_01.jpg

I'll admit that I am a bit of and old duffer - but I like a few beers, so if you'll have me, I would like to meet up the next time :teeth: (if Tim comes to give me moral support ;) )

Dorian, you coming on the 26th? :teeth:

You'd be surprised that I did (not like meets which is not my bag) contact my mate who lives in Worsely to see if we could travel into town. He didn't want to come along himself and TBH as I work (and sometimes travel) late in London, I did not want to stay there and travel alone (even less not knowing the area). I don't really do couches :(

On the plus side, we sold our house today and will be (99%) moving to this gaff within 8-10 weeks which is rather more North than South - I'm really made up bout this since it has a Holiday Cottage attached

51514__IMG_01.jpg

I'll admit that I am a bit of and old duffer - but I like a few beers, so if you'll have me, I would like to meet up the next time :teeth: (if Tim comes to give me moral support ;) )

Where's this nice pad then, D? We could all come round and visit you. ;)

I'm not coming. Thats all you need to know.

Susan was a private thing between me and Liam's Z about something we were discussing on MSN.[/url]

Nice of you to let us know inadvertantly, and if Susan was a private topic you should have left it so :thumbdown:

**** off you cantakerous old man. All you bloody do is whinge.

Thats it i'm out of here. Why dont you **** OFF Sarnie you pretencious git.

PEOPLE HAVE GONE OUT OF THERE WAY TO BOOK RESTAURANTS AND STUFF FOR THE 26TH AND YOU DONT HAVE THE COMMON DECENCY TO INFORM THEM DIRECTLY THAT YOU ARE NOW NOT COMING. SEEMS TO BE A BIT OF A CLUB FORMING ON HERE ON THOSE WHO TALK THIS AND SAY THEY ARE DOING THAT.............. ALL TO NO ****ing AVAIL. :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

And what do i ****ing whinge about????????

What a load of bollocks.

How clear can I be? I posted that i wasn't coming. What do you want ? A letter from the queen? Not sure what club your on about......What have I said I'm doing and then not done? :dry:

Guys,

as yet again he'd dropped out of something

What the **** else have I dropped out of????????????????? :thumbdown:

You have 9 days to make plans without me. I'm sure the restaurant will cope. I'm sure AndyC's settee will survive with out me............... :dry:

Beavis, everyone is entitled to an opinion.... I/you can't say for sure that Sarnie hasn't let anyone know, thats between him and the organiser/bed provider.

so ya not coming then sarnie?

I think that going on this comment that it was proof enough that he had not let the organiser know.

I posted within this thread that i wasn't coming. Its very simple.

Sarnie,

- organising group buys,

- organising meets

I've organised as many meets and group buys as you, :dry:;):yawn:

Sarnie,

- organising group buys,

- organising meets

:thumbs: captured :thumbs:

there is a valid point in there somewhere though ;)

No theres not. Go stir somewhere else.

Yes you did post after Jacko said hope for no Wussy excuses for bailing out. I bet that you would not have done if that had not been posted. What you should have done was to PM Mike your intent of not going. So no letter from the Queen is required just a bit of common courtesy. You quite clearly dont get it do you so forget it. Also if i had known that you were not going i could have dossed down at AndyC house, but i made alternative arrangements due to your insistance of bagging the comfy couch.

Yes WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS

And less of the old man remarks you have got to get there!!

END OF. :thumbdown:

Yes you did post after Jacko said hope for no Wussy excuses for bailing out. I bet that you would not have done if that had not been posted. What you should have done was to PM Mike your intent of not going. So no letter from the Queen is required just a bit of common courtesy. You quite clearly dont get it do you so forget it. Also if i had known that you were not going i could have dossed down at AndyC house, but i made alternative arrangements due to your insistance of bagging the comfy couch.

Yes WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS

END OF. :thumbdown:

Again what a load of drivel.

I got asked to do something today, which incidently occurs on the 26th, which I'd rather do than go to Manchester. I got asked TODAY so I posted it TODAY!! How bloody quick do you want me to inform you lot. Other people on other threads have dropped out of stuff, namely SL114 and Jonothan73, they posted on the relevant thread and that was it. No ****ing uproar. No stupid bitchy comments. I had every intention to come but just got offered something else I'd rather do. If you want my place at Andy's I'm sure he will allow it. I struggle to see how I'm in some club that says one thing and does another. I've recently commited to JTS and the Wye Valley meet and others. Your comments are unfounded.

:dry:

Yes you did you originally told me to **** off, you old man..... remember when i slightly criticised you. Remember its you that said in another post that you give it so you can take it. Would not appear to be true in this case would it? :dry:

Yes you did you originally told me to **** off, you old man..... remember when i slightly criticised you. Remember its you that said in another post that you give it so you can take it. Would not appear to be true in this case would it? :dry:

After your bollocks statement of

Nice of you to let us know inadvertantly, and if Susan was a private topic you should have left it so

What a pointless statement, just like this whinging one on the same topic:

Whatever!! Keep me out of what we are doing, i will just do what you decide to do

Not heard anything about this so called 'club' either. Hot air as usual.....

I give it, i take it but others can't ;):tumbleweed:

Jeez guys, what the hell has happened here? I thought this was about a few beers (well hopefully more than a few) and some laughs!!!!! You daft arses the lot of ya :teeth:

Beavis, you're more than welcome to crash at mine no worries :thumbs:

you lot are starting to **** me off.

Good job I posted

"SARNIE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS" and of course the mong does the exact opposite :rolleyes:

For the final details on this (and Sarnie if you post on that thread I'll :ban: your arse, you have been warned...) please post on the original thread :dry:

Locked.