Safety Kit thing...

AMT

So while cleanin' out the car I decided to have a look at the 'supaguard' safety kit thing thats been sitting in the 'glove box' since I bought the thing. I opened it once but never really took notice of what was actually in it. You get a fair amount of stuff...

Wheel Changing gloves

Wind up LED torch (wish I hadn't bought one if I'd know tht was there lol)

A fire extinguisher

A seperate wee pouch containing, hundreds of bandages, plasters...scissors, cotton buds, safety pins...

A high-Vis vest thingy

A family pack of cagouls... (what average 'family' can you fit in a Zed? lol)..right kids in the boot...

Some sort of tin foil card thing (anyone wanna help with tht one?... am stumped)

So I can be a fireman, a policeman, a paramedic and ...if it rains...I'm your man lol. Fire extinguishers have a used by date im sure, but couldnt find one on the bottle. Any ideas how long they last or the pressure (car bought in 2009).

350Z-SupaguardKit1-7-13_zpsfad5b4f4.jpg

aluminium foil card - for reflecting off the sun at rescue helicopters etc

+1 :thumbs:

Or so you can see injuries on parts of your body you cant directly see. (although back of your head is a tricky one, with only one card ) :lol:

• Like 1