Anyone running 20", 9.5J ET40 with 20mm spacers ?

3sjr

How likely am I to get these fitted on to my 350 ?

Basically I have a set of wheels in the above size that would look insane on my Z only problem is they are 5x112 so a set of 20mm adapters would have to be running aswell on top of the maybe already too wide wheels.

Major arch work ? Silly Camber ? whats my options ? dont want to splash £200 + just to see if they fit.

IMG_1247_zpsd137daec.jpg

Edited by 3sjr

You shouldn't have posted the photos as people will always express their opinion of them rather than answer the question . Yes, they'll fit with a 20mm adapter.

Pete

Edited by JetSet

Yes I'm talking adapters I would much rather not fit anything as I believe they would fit amazingly but 20mm is the lowest I can go, just seeing if anyone is running as wide as this thats all.

Opinions are of course welcome also as it will reflect my decision. They are stupidly heavy but will be used as a show wheel only they were over £3k new so be a shame to just store them really.

I have 19" x 9.5j ET40 on the rear fitted with 25mm spacers, a 275/35-19 tyre, lowered on Tein springs and have no issues.

The offset (at ET15) is just right.

With the same figures (apart from the 20" rim) I'm guessing you'll be fine. But it is a guess and not an educated one. :teeth: