The impossible quiz

sinbad

Just got to work, ended up getting up at 5 couldnt sleep so gave it another go, finally got to the hundred mark thinking that was it and then it said 101 and I got it wrong, Im going insane :wacko::wacko::wacko::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

Girlfriend kept punching me in bed telling me to leave it alone :blush:

Just got to work, ended up getting up at 5 couldnt sleep so gave it another go, finally got to the hundred mark thinking that was it and then it said 101 and I got it wrong, Im going insane :wacko::wacko::wacko::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

Does anyone know how many levels there are??

Well actually yes - and its going to kill Zedrush when he finds out....

There are 102 levels.

If you want the solution to the puzzle and the answers to each level you can find them on the net. I cant be bothered to follow it through though.

Ha Ha you loony!

Theres 110 levels. make sure you've used all you "skip's" by the time you get to Q110. the last 10 are pretty damn hard!

Thats it Ive got 30 mins before my next meeting..here I go :yahoo:

Zedrush - I cant believe this has taken over your life for the past two days!! :teeth:

How did you get on anyway??

I had a million phone calls from my mates yesterday asking for the answers.

Yeh was okay bit thrustrating like arseyfacey as a non named place. Some is just guessing I just thank god that on question fourty I was on my dads PC at home. cos it was only by luck I right clicked that made the crossover to the other circle. You cant right click on mac so would of been there forever. :dry::dry::dry:

Only used one skip too. I hate not trying to finish something but buy the tim e it got to 101 I just went lightheaded as thought it was never going to end. But if it is only 110 then Im gonna go for it. If it is more then you will see me on the news jumping of the nearest bridge :rant:;)