clutch improvement

a2orry

I cant believe the difference a new braded slave cylinder line and fluid made to my car.

First off im a mechanic. I only changed the slave line because the original looked old and the heat shielding was getting brittle. The clutch press felt fine no problems with it at all. Today I fitted the line I got from xmanalex and changed the fluid. All can say is the improvement was unbelievable much better feel at the pedal more precise biteing point.

If your clutch fluid needs changing do it .

Yep, I have a few bottles motul rbf600 for clutch & brake fluid change, just need to get some new braided lines as well.

What fluid did you use ?

I used mintex because I had it. What you have is spot on.

• Like 1

is it an easy job, my clutch is like a week old salad once its hot and im thinking a braided line + slave cylinder may help but cant seem to find a guide for the replacement (any ideas anyone)

What alex said .

Completed mine last Saturday, hel line and ate superblue and its improved once again even after gearbox oil and molyslip change with nismo gearknob

well worth doing

Im in the habit of stoping in neutral for half a second when changing from 1st to 2nd for the first couple of minutes after its parked up for a day or two .next time I use the Z I will try to forget my habit and go for a smooth change.