If you are removing your standard bose unit....

ninjaz

Hi guys and girls, if anyone is changing or removing their bose head unit any time soon can you do me a massive favour please?

I need a photo of the bose harness, specifically the connector with the speakers etc:

213C4762_zps9dee55a0.jpg

I pulled the connector into 2 parts so I need a photo showing which wire goes into which slot as my wire colours seem to be different to ones I have found online.

Thanks for your help,

Ricky

Thanks again un1eash, I haven't tried to fix it yet since the last time I gave up! That's the only thing that I can think of that I might of wired up wrong though. On that connector I have a pink/black wire which I presume is the pink/blue (acc). I have no black(earth) wire but there is a grey one which I presume is the earth wire? It's going to be the weekend before I have time to tackle this again : (

Thanks matey, that's why I said it may not be needed because I found that exact photo too from someone's kenwood install right? Thanks for the help anyway, going to give it another go this week so fingers crossed 😊