Removing the rear wiper blade!?

Broomers-ZED

Hi guys. As above, how do I remove the rear wiper blade. Is the a thred on here I could follow? I have looked but found nothing :(

I De-wiperd my MK4 Gold. So I'm fairly familiar with the process. Just don't want to damage any plastics when trying to romove anything?

I like the whole clean, shaven look tbf. So yea.

Thaaaanks.

Phil :)

Took me a bit longer than 10 minutes this aft, on account of me not removing the wiper first. I'm an idiot. Other than that didn't even break any trim clips, well pleased! The weight removal has been a real win on further aiding the boot pop too :)

I removed wiper to wrap my boot. Seems complicated but it is pretty simple. I done it without instructions, remove plastic trim in boot lid, unscrew connections, twist the cap on the bottom of wiper blade is the general jist. Dont be put off, go for it :)

Hey guys. Did this mod in the end went well. Didn't break no clips aswell :)

Took about 30mins as I did it little bit by little.

"Note the thred tho, I had to use a 22mm gromit for the washer jet bit. But still that was a push the 19mm was waaaay to smal I think 21mm would be idal. But still. The 22mm one is in there. And is proper tight fit :)

Il get sum pics up as soon as I find out how haha.