Help with a hose

Vlad

Hope glrnet doesn't mind if I nick his picture to explain what I'm after (seen few people change that hose, but your picture just popped up in engine bay bling thread :) )

TotalNissan9.jpg

Right then, I'm after that braided hose which connects to the top left coner of the plenum! Can anyone help with dimensions or even better if anyone can post a link etc to where I can get one from :)

Thanks

Vlad

Hi Vlad, i've been looking at replacing this as well...it's AN8 diameter hose that you need and any braided or rubber line will do...however grlnet used an overbraid to cover the OEM hose in this pic.

If you take a look at your you'll notice in one of the bends there is a Non Return Valve within the hose. If you do decide to replace the hose you'll have to either add a valve or cut out the old one and stick it in...but to be honest it's a total PITA.

I just stuck a purple hose finisher on in the end :)

Hello mate! Thanks for the answer!

I don't mind using overbraid to cover oem one...just replaced all coolant hoses and now that one looks a bit out of place now lol so either needs to be turned blue or braided :)

Ironhide is 100% correct.

I'm yet to do mine.

Plan cut in half, place the non return valve side into the brake fluid area, retaining the same flow. Then obtain braided hose of the same rating (vacuum) and join the two hoses together with suitable adapters (yet to investigate).

No probs at all Vlad, the guys are right it is stainless stell overbraid as I wasn't prepared to mess about with the brake piping, the only thing I had to do was enlager the hole in the rubber grommet where it enters the fluid cylinder cavity :)

No probs at all Vlad, the guys are right it is stainless stell overbraid as I wasn't prepared to mess about with the brake piping, the only thing I had to do was enlager the hole in the rubber grommet where it enters the fluid cylinder cavity :)

By any chance do you remember where you got it from and size?:)