Cobra seats will they fit?

lmc

Coming from the rx7 world where there was very few seats that would actually fit in them im after a bit of advice.

I would like to fit some of these in the car http://www.chargecooler.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5027_5035&products_id=5267 so was just wondering if anyone knows if there are any fitment issues with the 350 z and also if these would fit ? :)

Any help appreciated :thumbs:

I'd be astounded if they didn't. I'm 9.9% sure they'll fit, I've yet to see a seat that doesn't as the stock ones are huge.

Interesting choice, any reason you're going for ones with side head restraint?

I'd be astounded if they didn't. I'm 9.9% sure they'll fit, I've yet to see a seat that doesn't as the stock ones are huge.

Interesting choice, any reason you're going for ones with side head restraint?

Wow 9.9%, that's a fair amount of certainty :lol:

Edited by flexib
  • Like 5

So why seats with side restraints? Is it going in a track car, 'cos I wouldn't want those on a road car.

Yes and it,s only a fun car. Not 100% decided on these but do like them :thumbs:

I would try them in a car first, or at least mock up your seats with some cardboard to account for the side bits. I suspect you're going to massively lose vision when looking left and right, and especially the life saver look. Not good.

I would try them in a car first, or at least mock up your seats with some cardboard to account for the side bits. I suspect you're going to massively lose vision when looking left and right, and especially the life saver look. Not good.

Good advice will do :thumbs: