Tunisia

Stew

I'm going to Tunisia tomorrow morning for a spot of work. I found out at 3.30 so didn't have much time to have a look at stuff.

I will be staying in a nice hotel in Sfax. Anybody know anything about this place?

I'm going to Tunisia tomorrow morning for a spot of work. I found out at 3.30 so didn't have much time to have a look at stuff.

I will be staying in a nice hotel in Sfax. Anybody know anything about this place?

They did a good line in food poisoning when I was out there :yuck: so watch what you eat :scare:

been to Tunisia for a week, loved it.

Sfax is famous for their Olive Oil, so buy some cheap to bring back home and enjoy: like the proper Italian stuff (not the one we import here... :lol: ) it's miles better than what we can find here.

how long for? we went to the Sahara, to the Troglodytes' caves, oasis, and more in 3 days! was really good

You're right Nixy! I arrived late Friday night and was at the wellsite early Saturday. Today I'm in the office trying to find some equipment that nobody knows anything about and I think I'll fly home on Friday.

It's nice and sunny though!

I've been eating the spicy stuff and whatever else is on the o and haven't had a dose of the craps yet!

Us Scottish boys need guts of steel for munching down Haggis!

Some good (like the receptionist for Well Completions and Productivity) and some bad.

Some of the younger kind of women are really nice, dress kind of western european and seem to look after themselves.