Chromed Plenum for 350Z Single intake (Now Sold)

ianphampton

Now sold - Mods, please lock this

It's a long story - wanted a shiny plenum, didn't want my car off road so bought a second one from a breaker - had it polished and chromed, fitted to my car - I really like it. So - now polished and chromed my original - and have it for sale.

It's been double polished before chrome plating. The pictures below of it in situ are actually of mine in my car, but the second one came up better, if anything, so if you really want some engine bay bling - try this ! Anyway - the chrome & polish was a bit more expensive than planned, so I'm afraid the price is £185 if you want to collect it or £200 delivered.

2013-05-26aChromedPlenum_zps2d8a6213.jpg

2013-05-26bChromedPlenum2_zps9ae9bf06.jpg

2013-05-26cChromedPlenumInside_zps734108f2.jpg

2013-05-27ChromedPlenuminsitu1_zps096b876a.jpg

2013-05-27bChromedPlenuminsitu2_zps8879a2e3.jpg

- and I also have some of the red and orange anodised washer stainless bolt sets if anyone wants those as well. (£50 delivered for these)

RedSetof31-1.jpg

SetofOrangeEngineBayBolts2.jpg

Edited by ianphampton

Full set for the engine bay of orange bolts or are they odds and ends?

Kyle

Full set of bolts - including 2 lengths to cater for with & without spacer on the plenum (you can keep the spere ones you don't use in the 'spare bits' tin in the garage!)