[SOLD]Blue Engine Bay Dress Up Kit

14N

As per title I have for sale a blue engine bay dress up kit. I recently bought it to add some colour to my bay, but have since found a similar product in silver/grey, which wil match my colour scheme much better.

This kit is new and unused. It consists of:

3 metres of 7mm ID Split Coloured Conduit

5 metres of 15mm ID Split Coloured Conduit

2 metres of 25mm ID Split Coloured Conduit

10x Colour matched cable ties

The conduit is split so can either be placed over the top of the original black conduit, or you can remove the OEM stuff first, before replacing with the new.

There is plenty to transform yuor engine bay and it can also be used to cover tubing/pipes as well as wiring.

SAM_1998_zps60c5cabc.jpg

£10 posted. Drop me a PM if interested.

Cheers,

Ian :thumbs:

EDIT - Price amended as its been highlighted you can get the same kit on eBay for a tenner.

Edited by 14N

Sold to Marzman. Admin please lock. :)

A little bit of copyingitus going on me thinks :)

I'm not copying you Mark, just using you for inspiration :lol:

Now, if you know anyone that's selling a Hayabusa, I want one to paint purple, chrome various parts and stick a mahoosive 300 section tyre in :teeth:

May even keep it in my living room....

This engine bay tarting up is addictive! Never bothered before, but think I've been bitten.

Keep trying to convince myself there's no point as 99.9% of people won't see under the bonnet, but I just keep doing little bits. :)

This engine bay tarting up is addictive! Never bothered before, but think I've been bitten.

Keep trying to convince myself there's no point as 99.9% of people won't see under the bonnet, but I just keep doing little bits. :)

Pringles!

"Once you pop you can't stop!"

Trust me, it started and can go a VERY long way. My next mission is a full wire tuck!

When you guys (Wasso and Mark) meet next week it's gonna be like.... erm....

I can't even think of an analogy HUGE enough to describe the moment your two creative, highly polished minds collide :lol: