MPSS?

Bems

Hi guys I'm on l

The look out for Michelin pilot super sports all round. Need 245/35/19 front & 275/35/19 rear. Cheapest I've came across is £210 front & £290 rear from camskills delivered.

Anyone know of any better deals at the moment. Tried black circles and Costco which are both more expensive & Costco couldn't get a confirmed delivery date for the rears :(

Any help would be appreciated as I need them soon.

Look for your local black circles fitting center and call them direct, I got pss £20 cheaper each going direct. Doesn't work with all tyres though, they couldn't beat black circles on the goodyears on my other car?

Yeah gonna phone round a few locals tomorrow. Problem is I live in Aberdeen so there's no such thing as a good deal to be had usually up here.

Costco have always been the cheapest over the years for Michelins but they don't stock these sizes hence there prices of £245 front & £307 rear with no confirmed lead time.

Try Sly at Kaizer Motors ;)

Not sure how far you are from him though.

Yes Sly is really good & has a super duper balancing machine that hides the weights behind your spokes

I recently had MSS`s

245/40/19 front & 275/35/19 (100 side wall rating) rears for less than £1k,

I do know that the prices vary as I was quoted by someone else nearly £1400 last year

Got some reasonably good news. Thought camskills were going to work out cheapest @ £1013 delivered the I would have been £50-60 for fitting but the garage my car going into for MOT can supply and fit for an agreed £1000 so pretty pleased with that.

They're also fitting my berks HFC's and Takeda dual induction kit which were supplied by Tarmac for a very reasonable price at the same time. Happy days :)

These tyres are a chew to get in these sizes and the garage my cars at have done very well to secure both fronts and rears considering Michelin europe are quoting June delivery for the fronts at the moment :/