Hi all and opinion please!

hi folks,my names stew and i have managed to persuade myself that a 350z needs to be sat on my driveway shortly :)

currently have a lexus GS450H,awesome car but fancy something a little smaller and sexier..

I am looking for 313 in black or midnite blue with as low mileage as possible,budget up to 13k..

I have seen this that certainly ticks all the boxes,wonder if anyone knows anything about this car?

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/nissan/350z/nissan-350-z-v6-313-gt-57/1218235

cheers folks :)

thanks guys..quick question- why do some 2007 cars have the humped bonnet as i expect but some have a flat bonnet with 2 grooves?? confused... ;)

Some of the Facelift 296's hung around the dealers for a while and finished up on 07 plates.

Pete

thanks guys..quick question- why do some 2007 cars have the humped bonnet as i expect but some have a flat bonnet with 2 grooves?? confused... ;)

Some of the Facelift 296's hung around the dealers for a while and finished up on 07 plates.

Pete

thanks,thats what i suspected...

£12,999 is pretty much the top of the band for prices on the 350,do we think this car is worth that or a little steep?

Welcome.

Another hopeful started a thread on this very car a few weeks back so it's been about for a short while.

Personally I'd say it's a little steep. I have the exact same car more or less minus the nav and I've covered less than 17,000 miles but I wouldn't be asking that much if I was selling mine.

Edited by Bems