I think this looks amazing...

AMT

Now I've never ever wanted a stripped out, crap interior lightweight. I sat in a few...well LOADS of different Lotus's at their Newcastle branch as I picked up the Z last year and there not exactly daily drivers and I dunno if its the colour or the way they've extended the length to make it look like a mini supercar but I think this looks fantastic!...

http://www.autogespot.nl/gereden%3A-lotus-exige-s

Now you might not normally call an Elise/Exige this but with its curves and profile, I think its quite a pretty lookin' thing..with a bit of anger at the front lol

I would however...not pay £50-60K for one, which is what they are roughly selling at. Think theres one actually at the Newcastle dealership the now. Think what you could have for that price... A well kitted DB9 or Vantage for a lot less (yeah I've thing for Aston GT's lol :blush:)

Maybe its the colour, but reminds me of a Jaaaaaaaaaaaag

EDIT: The colour reminds me of the old XJR, looked good in that colour!

Edited by AMT

Seen a few about now, have yet to drive one though. Must remedy that soon...

Front is too gaping, rear is stunning, inside is a disappointment, noise is to die for, price is an absolute joke.

I've never driven something kinda trackish focused like an Elise... I would love to see just how good their handling is :)

EDIT - Note to self.... fake test drive on the cards at some point lol

Edited by AMT