what is everyone taking to Wales 2013

wizurd

just out of interest what cleaning supplies do people take to the Wales yearly meet?

I was thinking I was being a bit daft thinking about bringing buckets and mits and shampoo etc etc etc.

do people take the whole kit with them?

wow. better now I know others will be bringing quite a bit of gear. I'll get buckets when I'm there I think and just bring what else I have. will be good to see the kind of gear other people use.

Is it worth bringing my DA?

Only if you need to pleasure yourself with it in your hotel room late at night! ;):lol:

That sounds very very strange. Obviously you are a man of experience with this technique. I think I'll opt out of it thanx.

Of course i'm experienced. Really? Chill dude.....speaking from experience some late night antics have gone on late at night at the Moreton before. 2.30 AM is the prime time normally for strange noise's coming from certain rooms. :):teeth:

Me and SMD normally hook up for a bit of late night fun, he's even bringing his cuffs!

Is it worth bringing my DA?

Only if you need to pleasure yourself with it in your hotel room late at night! ;):lol:

That sounds very very strange. Obviously you are a man of experience with this technique. I think I'll opt out of it thanx.

Of course i'm experienced. Really? Chill dude.....speaking from experience some late night antics have gone on late at night at the Moreton before. 2.30 AM is the prime time normally. :):teeth:

Me and SMD normally hook up for a bit of late night fun, he's even bringing his cuffs!

:scare:

I will be taking 3 buckets, 2 hoses and spray nozzles some shampoo etc if needed. Wasso will have his pressure washer.

I also think Haydn is taking his too.

Yep, hopefully pressure washer, snow foam, 2 buckets, wash mit, drying towels, and various detailing products... assuming I can fit it all in the roadster along with clothes etc!