Is it a genuine?? Fitted now

jumping350

Advanced apologies for pics they are awful but could only take a quick snap as back at work!

After always wanting the bumper and not the whole kit , through a few friends and much negotiation it got presented to me...Veilside baby :lol:

I was under the impression it was a replica however, the badge seems to be embossed into the bumper

WP_20130515_004_zps73eac755.jpg

WP_20130515_002_zps05102e22.jpg

and (if you can read it) this was on the back with a serial number and something about USA?

WP_20130515_003_zps9c626dd6.jpg

have i just got a mega result? anyone know how to tell?

Edited by jumping350

so far so good then, im gonna trial fit it see how it looks then decide from there but i like it..a little two tone colour will break up the front i hope..beauty is in the eye of the beholder mr purple wheels :lol:

then maybe i can get some girls round it like you madmark...maybe i should sell it to dip :lol:

Edited by jumping350

no problem il hoover them all up, i think my square plate will end up there anyway so they would hit that first, dip what are we gonna do with you! hopefully one more purchase and i have everything to transform the zed

Edited by jumping350

dip what are we gonna do with you!

We are gonna do nothing WITH him!!!!! :lol:

Maybe find him a lady friend I suppose - do you think if he had a bumper like that he would pull the chicks?????

:lol:

Im confused ....i trial fitted it earlier will post some pics up later

Quotes from F&F Tokyo Drift! He has the same bumper, so we were saying you were Tekashi

If you can't find the right tools in this garage Mr. Arizona, then you don't belong to your car...

Edited by BulletMagnet

Quotes from F&F Tokyo Drift! He has the same bumper, so we were saying you were Tekashi

If you can't find the right tools in this garage Mr. Arizona, then you don't belong to your car...

The red evo is yours. What? You think I'ma let you roll in a hyundai?

This your car?

I'm standing by it...

It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race it....better remember that

This your car?

I'm standing by it...

It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race it....better remember that

Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block... and replace the piston rings you fried.

This your car?

I'm standing by it...

Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block... and replace the piston rings you fried.

And you almost had ME?